[meteorite-list] Nat Geo Channel Meteorite Show Tomorrow

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:50:34 -0700

Dear Listees:

I'd like to invite North American members to tune in the National
Geographic Channel tomorrow, Tuesday, April 1, at 8 pm Eastern *and* 8
pm Pacific for the world premiere of:

"Naked Earth: Our Atmosphere"

This is a new documentary about the earth's atmosphere and how it
protects and nurtures life on our planet. Steve Arnold, McCartney
Taylor, and I filmed one segment about meteorites and meteorite
hunting for the show in Texas, last year. None of us have seen it yet,
so I hope we did okay : ) The show was originally scheduled to air
in June or July, but NGC rushed it through production and we just
found out about the premiere this morning. Hopefully it's not some
kind of April Fool's prank : )

The production crew were an international team from England and Canada
and were real pros, so I think it's going to be worth watching.

We hope you enjoy it.

Details: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/ngcthisweek.html

Sincerely,

Geoff N.