[meteorite-list] Another Great Meteorite Mag. issue and Jim Kriegh Story!!

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:43:52 -0700

  Ruben Garcia wrote:

> Geoff Notkin's article on Jim Kriegh is right on
> target. (if there is anyone out there that doesn't subscribe,
> why not?)

Dear Ruben and Listees:

Many thanks for the kind compliment.

I was going to post today, myself, to congratulate the Lebofskys and
their production team on a lovely issue.

I was very honored by their invitation to write a cover feature about
our dear friend Jim. In one article, it's not possible to note the
many contributions Jim made to the meteorite field, so I tried to
include some of my favorite memories. I hope the article meets with
the approval of Jim's many friends in the community.

Any List members who are not familiar with our favorite publication
can find out more here:

http://meteoritemag.uark.edu/

Regards,

Geoff