[meteorite-list] AD: Georgia meteorite collectors

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 23:02:39 -0500

All,
Thanks, Mike. I should also mention that Eric Olson was kind enough to make
what was a fairly complicated first cut (and take the preparation of that
piece to the finish line), and it was comforting to know that the lapidary
expertise behind NWA 482 was at the wheel. We only took a small portion
off, but he did that perfectly and it was much appreciated. I've learned
enough in my own lapidary shop to know what I don't know. Thanks again,
Eric!
Dave