[meteorite-list] What's the chances of a meteorite hitting you car hood?

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 22:46:48 EST

Did you pick up and look at that rock?
If you are very lucky, maybe the kid picked up a meteorite!! ;-)

But seriously, I hope the father is going to pay for all the damage to your
car.
And maybe you can get the kids to do the painting, as punishment.

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 3/8/2008 8:37:24 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,