[meteorite-list] First call for alcohol.

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:05:18 -0800

Nonsense!
        Use Bill Mason's cutting formula mixed with distilled
Water. You can contact Bill at:
paleobond at popp.net
        I use his formula exclusively and have never seen a
Hint of rust. If you want to be really fussy, (I am) rinse with
95% to 99% alcohol after and dry in the oven with the pilot light.
The very cheapest you can get is in Mexico - any drug store.
        Best wishes, Michael