[meteorite-list] AD - After-Tucson Update.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:43:14 EST

Hello everybody,

I finally got (mostly) caught up with all the Tucson Show chaos. Of course
this year it was a bit more chaotic than usual (thank you for all your
emails), but it is time to get back to work.

I did manage to do some shopping while in Tucson, and I just finished adding
over 70 new pieces to my website. All kinds of pieces, from very classic
like Quijingue, Tambo Quemado, or Zagami, to rare like Garabato, or in
exclusivity like Lorenzo or Santa Rosa. And 2 ultra-rare meteorites (with excellent
documentation) from New Zealand: Mokoia and Wairarapa Valley. Or simply odd,
like olivine from Vaca Muerta.

And I still have a dozen or so pieces to add. Plus some very pretty jewelry,
and great Libyan Desert Glass pieces (No, I didn't get it from Mike).

Please go take a look. As usual, all the new pieces are written in red so
you can spot them quickly. Most of them have pictures attached, but not all of
them, I am still working on that!!
http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm

Any questions, please do let me know.
Thank you!