[meteorite-list] meteorites vs meteoritic shale and Ebay Dealer wannabes.

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:10:34 -0700

Hi Michael
There are several changes coming to the Ebay feedback system. One that
will address the retaliation feedback is number 2;

http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/new.html

What changes are being made to the eBay Feedback system?

There are five key elements to the new Feedback system being
introduced in the first half of 2008:

   1. Beginning in February, buyers and sellers will be able to earn
up to one Feedback per week from the same trading partner. Today,
members may only affect each other's Feedback scores one time,
regardless of the number of transactions between the parties. This
change will both encourage repeat transactions and reward good
service.
   2. Sellers will no longer be able to leave negative or neutral
Feedback for buyers. This change will occur in May, 2008.
   3. Removal of negative and neutral Feedback left by members who are
suspended or who fail to respond to the Unpaid Item (UPI) Process.
   4. Positive Feedback percentage will be based on the past 12 months
of Feedback, rather than lifetime, since it is most indicative of the
seller's recent performance.
   5. Restrictions on when Feedback can be left:
          * Buyers must wait three days before leaving negative or
neutral Feedback for sellers with an established track record
          * Instead of 90 days, members will be able to leave Feedback
for 60 days

Mike
--
Mike Jensen