[meteorite-list] Peru Meteorite Crater Hit by New Meteorite (Spoof)

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:21:41 -0500

That site has meteorite-related "spoofs" often-- I haven't checked to see if
they were all written by the same guy, but if so, whoever told him he had talent
and creativity as a writer was lying to him. I only hope, for his sake, that he
is still in High School, because I hate the idea of an adult writing such banal,
sophomoric stuff.