[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2008 - new photos

From: Svend Buhl - Meteorite-Recon.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:38:02 +0200

great photos Hanno, thanks for sharing!

Svend

www.meteorite-recon.com

-------------------------

Hello list,

here are my photos from the Ensisheim show last weekend.
As usual we had a great time there, that?s what the photos confirm.
I met many new people this year that start to collect meteorites.

You will find the pictures on my new homepage at

http://www.strufe.net

go with your mouse cursor on the top at ?Foto-Galerien? and the sign for
Ensisheim 2008 is coming up, there you see the 5 pages on the right with the
photos

or copy the following link into your browser

http://www.strufe.net/0334af9a5a0cf8e1d/0334af9aa309ad327/0334af9aa309bf62c/in
dex.html

Best regards

Hanno Strufe