[meteorite-list] Classification Criteria was Am I missingsomething here?

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:26:09 -0500

Hi, Elton, List,

I see Jeff Grossman has already replied, but I looked
because I'd like to download a PDF like that myself.

Here's the best of what I found:

>From the Book "Meteorites and the Early Solar System" (2004),
the chapter "Systematics and Evaluation of Meteorite Classification."
Downloadable as a (34-page) PDF:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/books/MESSII/9014.pdf
(I see that this is Reference #3 from the wikipedia
article that Jeff Grossman referred to -- and recommended.)

This is only readable online:
"Meteorites, Comets and Planets, Vol.1"
http://books.google.com/books?id=kYtksEUxw0oC&pg=PA84&lpg=PA84&dq=meteorite+classification+criteria+&source=web&ots=NEYI15fuq5&sig=eI2t355Y_wVkZ38He1xJhH5G7Us&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=8&ct=result#PPA232,M1

Sterling K. Webb