[meteorite-list] Am I missing something here?

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:03:25 +0200

Yes, thanks to Jeff for these clearings and examples for LL's.
Note that, in contrast to the Met Bull on line, in the new edition of
"Meteorites from A to Z", the LL petrological types as given by Jeff are
correctly mantioned, except for Bishunpur, which remained LL3.1 (but
LL1.15 in Met. Bull.).

Alex, 2 little sisters of your Krymka, a complete slice of 17.4 grams and
another of 28.2 g will be exhibited next week-end in Ensisheim (theme:
meteorites from Russia and Eastern Europe).

More news on Ensisheim (latest info) to follow later today.

Best to all,

Zelimir

A 17:34 16/06/2008 +0200, Alexander Seidel a ?crit :

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Universit? de Haute Alsace
ENSCMu, Lab. GSEC,
3, Rue A. Werner,