[meteorite-list] Am I missing something here?

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:34:13 +0200

Thank you, Jeff, for your quick reply. Seems that some type collectors will now feel a need to expand their meteorite inventories with the new subclasses, which is not an easy, or even impossible, task with almost all of those mentioned meteorites out of reach for a private person. So let?s hope some more exotic low-petrologic-type chondrites will surface in NWA or other hot deserts, as time goes by...

Alex
Berlin/Germany

[....whose Krymka had to step down a bit from the top of the ladder (sigh!) - yet remains a beauty!]

-------- Original-Nachricht --------