[meteorite-list] Ebay caution!

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:03:32 -0400

Make sure to report that to eBay:
http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/stop_spoof_websites.html

Also,

if you do not have these installed on your PC, you should get them. Between
the two of them they catch most all sypware and trojan horse types of
programs. You still should have your virus protection program installed -
these are freeware applications that work great to catch the rest of the
garbage...

Spybot Search & Destroy: http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html
AdAware: http://lavasoft.com/

I've used both of them for years - they work great. If you have never run
these before, you'll be shocked at how many things they find.

Sean.