[meteorite-list] Centimeter cubes- ad- made by hand from Muonionalusta meteorite-ad

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 14:18:20 -0700

Hi everyone I forgot to mention that I also put one on Ebay at a
starting bid of $5 so if you are looking for a deal you can name your
own price. Here is a link to my auctions
  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsofindtypeZ15QQuseridZflattoprocksQQfclZ3QQsofocusZbsQQcatrefZC5QQfromZR7QQpfidZ0QQsinceZ30QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQfrppZ50