[meteorite-list] Centimeter cubes- ad- made by hand from Muonionalusta meteorite-ad

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 21:01:26 -0400

Hi Mike,

Wow!

Sonny

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder at gmail.com>
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Sent: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 5:51 pm
Subject: [meteorite-list] Centimeter cubes- ad- made by hand from
Muonionalusta meteorite-ad

Hi Everyone I have just finished making by hand, one at time some
extremely cool centimeter cubes made from etched Muonionalusta
meteorite. These are not mass produced these are meticulously hand
crafted 1 at a time and as close to perfect as I can make them. Anyone
who knows me knows I am pretty picky when it comes to finishing
meteorites. I am very happy with these they are top of the line. They
are all the same size and the same shape and they all have the same
great etch, so I see no reason to photograph each one. They are all
well....centimeter cubes. Oh yea all that talk about about hand made
to exact tolerances means they are not inexpensive either : ) You can
have a look here
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/centimeter-cubes-for%20-sale.htm
Thanks

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com