[meteorite-list] The Holocene Start Impacts

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 13:10:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all -

There's little point in me mentioning here the First
Peoples accounts of the Holocene Start Impacts. It
will do nothing to improve the sale of "Man and Impact
in the Americas", as I've already shared those
traditions here with the list members for free. Some
dismiss them as nonsense, while others have used
stronger words.

My mistake in MIIA was to date them to 8,350 BCE,
which "cultural discontinuity" actually marks the
introduction of European disease vectors into North
America by the "Red Paint" people.

Science marches on.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas