[meteorite-list] Name Change?????

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 22:36:27 -0400

On Sat, 31 May 2008 21:17:51 -0500, you wrote:

>they are holding a piece of another planet right in their hands. When asked
>where I get my meteorites from I tell them from other members of The
>International Meteorite Collectors Association of which I am a member. I say
>this with pride.
>If it ain't broke, don't muck with it.
>Keep your chicken plucking cotton picking fingers outa the pie and leave it
>alone.

First-- ???? Unless I missed something, nobody has been advocating renaming
something on the list.

Second-- when I see the letters IMCA it makes me think of YMCA, and I get the
song stuck in my head. So I always associate the IMCA with cosplaying
homosexuals from the 1970s (not that there is anything wrong with that).