[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - June 1, 2008

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 01:12:13 +0100

Hi Darryl, Dave, Rob, Matt, All,

I have had so many replys complimenting me on the meteorite print.
Thanks so much.

Many of you were asking about the possibilities of doing an edition and
acquiring one of the prints. The prints and observations I am doing were
not really intended as works in themselves at first, but as starting
points for other pieces that are more complex.... Working drawings and
prints really. Once printed I usually hand finish each piece to enhance
and bring out the details I'm interested in...thus the reason it was
marked as a proof. I am still experimenting with several variations in
techniques at the moment.

The proof trial was slotted in between other projects I am working on
in order to meet the deadline for Professor Stephen Hawkings visit. I
will however be doing further work on meteorite prints as soon as I find
time, later this summer, and I will endeavour to produce a series or an
edition. I will gladly let those interested know if or when there are
any available.

Many thanks for your interest.

Regards,

Graham Ensor