[meteorite-list] myopic?

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:57:37 -0400

It might also be nice to give some charity to the Footes, as I'm sure they'd
rather not be at the eye of this ridiculous storm -- particularly at
present. There are myriad (more, actually) causes out there for the world
to support, and if helping the Footes in some way is on your radar, great.
If not, that's fine too. I believe this started as an IMCA fundraiser, and
I don't think Michael is even an IMCA member so it's not clear why he'd be
dragged into this anyway (or anyone else who doesn't choose the same).
Darryl's right: let it go. What gives?
Dave
www.fallingrocks.com