[meteorite-list] Fwd: How many meteorite dealers are there?

From: Ma Lan <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 04:22:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi listees,

If the dealer, collector, dealer-collector or collector-dealer are defined as prior discussion, the question left for us is, HOW MANY?

Nobody knows a true number of them worldwidely. But i can provide an estimate number of Chinese dealers, collectors, dealer-collectors or whatever. According to my experience and instincts, the number of China men related to deal or collecting of meteorites is 80-100 or so. Most of them do activities within China only.

Best to all,
Ma Lan
Beijing China