[meteorite-list] Pairing ?-Type Asteroids to OC's (fromArkansas)

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:12:08 -0500

Doug, List,

Here is the another presentation article on the
age and number of asteroid families by David
Nesvorn? and William Bottke of SwRI:
http://www.on.br/acm2005/presentation/R9.2.pdf
Very colorful presentation, despite the fact that
the document code contains the meta-title:
"Design of a Locomotive Engine for Dalian
Locomotive & Rolling Stock Works."

Now, I'm trying to figure out why Salvador Dali
would want SwRI to design a locomotive engine
for him, and just what a Dalian Locomotive would
look like...

Sterling K. Webb