[meteorite-list] Articles for Meteorite magazine

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:03:14 +0200

Hi Larry,

Forgot to confirm that you will receive a report on "Ensisheim 2008",
co-authored by John Kashuba, Svend Buhl and myself.
As soon as I receive the notes from my 2 colleagues (promised for "soon"),
I will complete and finalize the report so that it is in your hands (a
little) before August 18.

All best wishes,

Zelimir

PS: I would love to send you some comments about "Field Guide to Meteors
and Meteorites," but am still searching the best way to acquire that wonder
here in Europe. Any tips ?

A 16:16 08/07/2008 -0700, lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu a ?crit :