[meteorite-list] Auction Update (AD)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:32:43 -0800

The long awaited Adam Hupe surprise ( Lot 8 AH 8) is now up.Stinkin'
spectacular!
        Also, Mike Farmer is placing some exceptional additions which
are going up even now - I expect to have them all up by later in
the day. In addition, Steve Arnold is submitting
what he describes as a spectacular full slice of a choice
Brenham he has discovered (uncovered) in his field work and expects
To have a photo to me be Sunday evening. I am leaving next week, so,
Anyone else interested in absentee bidding should submit their bids
By Sunday night - Monday at the very latest.
        The "For Print" catalog has been streamlined, but people are
encouraged to print Tuesday or, if they leave before that, right before
they leave, as I will be putting stuff up through Monday.
        For a slow start, some spectacular lots are being offered with
Price ranges from 2 to 5 digits. Really some spectacular stuff - and
The vast majority of it starts with no minimum.
        Check it out - and later today at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/TucsonAuction08.html

        Best wishes, Michael