[meteorite-list] Mecurian Meteorite??? Don't think so

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:08:15 -0800 (PST)

Well, though I'd love angrites to be shown to be from
Mercury but I've looked at some of the papers and they
sit neatly within the CV3 realm for oxygen isotope and
thermal metamorphosing of CV3 seems to give a pretty
good approximation of angrites. I suspect angrites are
not from Mercury (though angrite Tomassint [sp] gave
me enough doubt to make me buy some just in case)
Whatever their history, they appear to be the
differentiated part of the same body the CV3
meteorites came from.
I still have some of the papers saved to my HD so if
anyone wants them I'll see if i can find them.

Rob Mc