[meteorite-list] Life on Mars!

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:07:54 -0600

Hi,

    You'll notice that the Fox piece asks "Is it Bigfoot?"
The "humanoid" figure does indeed look like a Bigfoot
striding along, its long arms swinging.

    In fact, it looks exactly like a frame (or the figure
extracted from a single frame) of the Patterson-Gimlin
"Bigfoot" film of 1967, which purports to be the only
film footage of the elusive "humanoid."

    It does not resemble a small rock (a rock with an
extended arm?) at all. I suspect a prank of some kind.
This is not Mars; this is Spoof Country. How such a
prank is carried out is left as "an exercise for the student."

Sterling K. Webb