[meteorite-list] Field work on Campo de Cielo

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:24:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear List,
  Here is some additional information for those that
were unaware of the Cambridge Conference on meteorite
impacts-Historic and Prehistoric myths and folklore.

  There is some very interesting reading on this
website below.

http://abob.libs.uga.edu/bobk/ccc/cc102898.html

Thank you Ed, I found the link for the Ainu myth on
the internet. I appreciate your alerting me to this
myth. Best Regards!

Link to Cambridge Conference on Meteorite Impacts
relating to human cultures.

http://abob.libs.uga.edu/bobk/ccc/cc102898.html

Dirk Ross...Tokyo