[meteorite-list] Meteorites of Campo del Cielo:Impact on the Indian Culture

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:45:32 -0800 (PST)

Dear List,
  Below is an article about the Campo del Ceilo impact
related to:
Meteorites and Meteor Impact in Archaeology,
Anthropology, Ethnography: Folklore, Language, and
Culture as Evidence- A Bibliography in Contruction.

...if you wish to participate please contact me
drtanukiATyahoo.com

Page Created: 20JAN08

(The article(s) below is/are under study for later
synopysis.)

Meteorites of Campo del Cielo:
Impact on the indian culture

whole article at (for now):

http://meteoritesjapan.com/archaeo.aspx

  Those wishing to contribute to this bibliography
please contact me. Thank you. Dirk Ross...Tokyo