[meteorite-list] I will no longer ship to Italy using paypal

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:20:23 -0800 (PST)

Adam, if they pay via paypal, it does not matter what
you say or demand, if they py with paypal, and you do
not use FEDEX or DHL, or UPS, then they will refund
the money to the buyer.
What you say in your auction means nothing.
I have went round and round with Paypal over this, it
does not matter, if you, the shipper does not provide
a tracking number (registered mail does not count)
then they automatically refund the payment.
I am telling you from over $2000 lost money now.
NO MORE ITALY with paypal.
FINITO
Michael Farmer