[meteorite-list] I will no longer ship to Italy using paypal

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:18:34 +0100

As Matteo mentioned Michael Cottingham:

Just two weeks ago I bought a beautiful NWA 3118 from him - it was his own
decision to pay more for the shipping as announced (and paid by me) and send
the package via Global Express. Eight days later I received it here in
Germany. Perfect service.

Only for balancing thze statements ...

Matthias Baermann