[meteorite-list] AD: Free $20 Meteorite

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:11:14 -0800

To All list members,

Help me get the word out about my new site and I'll repay you with a
free meteorite. Simple as that.

I'll give away a $20 meteorite to anyone who refers a customer that
buys ANY meteorite from my site regardless of price. I have a limited
number of meteorites to give away as gifts so it's first come first
serve on this deal. Get a free meteorite just for referring a friend.
You don't have to buy anything and it won't cost you a penny. To top
it off I'll even pay the shipping to ship the meteorite direct to
you anywhere in the USA.

Meteorites For Sale: www.meteoritesusa.com

Maybe this will peak a little interest... yes?

Regards,
Eric Wichman
MeteoritesUSA.com
www.meteoritesusa.com