[meteorite-list] 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A Meteorite!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:52:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Anita and all,

I'm glad there are women that love meteorites! Twink
was the first womean that I ever met in meteorites and
has always been very good to me. I wish there were
many more.

However, my only point was that it seems like MOST
women merely tolorate meteorites because the guy they
happen to like, love, respect, etc. is into them.

Here's is a link to a funny post that kinda
illustarates my point.

NOT THAT I MIND THIS TYPE OF WOMAN!! I DON'T!!

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12123

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com