[meteorite-list] AD: Free Meteorites From MeteoritesUSA.com

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:35:33 -0800

I just launched my new meteorites for sale website for those of you
who are interested. A lot of members have asked me if I would do some
sort of discount or promotion for my meteorites, or add some good
inexpensive specimens. I'll do one even better than that!

I'm giving away free meteorites from my site. You pick the meteorite
from any specimen worth up to $10 and we'll send it to you for FREE
just for referring a friend.

Simply refer a friend, who purchases a meteorite and we'll send YOU
any meteorite on our site worth up to $10 for FREE. Plus if you refer
two friends who purchase, we'll double it and give you a $20
meteorite absolutely FREE. You can't beat that deal.

No minimum order! If your friend only buys a $5 meteorite we'll still
send you a $10 meteorite for FREE. If they buy two meteorites we'll
send you a $20 meteorite FREE! How cool is that?

Go check out our huge selection of meteorites and refer a friend today:
www.meteoritesusa.com

Regards,
Eric Wichman
MeteoritesUSA.com
100% Genuine Meteorites
Rocks From Space
www.meteoritesusa.com

Limited to a maximum of one $20 meteorite or two $10 meteorites
Expiration date January 15th 2008