[meteorite-list] 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A Meteorite!

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 14:37:09 EST

In a message dated 1/7/2008 12:13:00 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
meteoritemall at yahoo.com writes:

Mike, Eric and all,
What I is mean is this.. I played guitar in many bands
for years. Women loved that, I know because they
always approached me afterward and asked questions
such as: Do you have a CD? Where are you playing next?
Etc..

Where are all the women that like meteorites just
because they are meteorites? Lets see, Anne, Maria,
and 3 or 4 more! That's it..

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
_http://www.mr-meteorite.com_ (http://www.mr-meteorite.com)
______

You need glasses Ruben!!!
Yes there is Maria, and me. And Twink, Tracy, Susan, Candy, Dolores, Carol,
Zen, and those are just the ones I can think of immediately, they are many
more, And you are probably going to hear from each and every one of them!!!!
And those are real women, with a functioning brain.
Right, ladies?

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com