[meteorite-list] FW: HAPPY NEW YEAR- 3 Hours Left- 50% Off. ENDS SOON>>

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:05:43 -0700

ONLY 3 HOURS LEFT>>>>>>

Ladies & Gentlemen, Happy New Year To All!

I have over 600 new specimens to add to my ebay store this month and with
that being the case, I want to clear out a lot of specimens today and
tomorrow.

For the next 3 hours-I have everything reduced to 50% off. This will be the
only store-wide 50% off sale that I will have this year! This is it! So if
your around for the next 3 hours-check out the array of meteorites at
max-reduced prices!? THIS IS FOR THE NEXT 3 HOURS ONLY!

GO TO:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham