[meteorite-list] More on "not the best place to hunt meteorites" thread

From: Lasse Lindh <3l_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:20:13 +0100

Hi Michael

It's pretty difficult to analyze a small pebble like that. 5 mm does not
leave much room for a slice or even to see any internal structures. The
only thing is to grind one side and hope there is at least one nice
chondrule..... But still, it's a nice small one.

Have you found any confirmed meteorites with your magnets?

Regards

Lasse