[meteorite-list] Lady needs help identifying 200 pounds of iron pieces / meteorites?

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:46:07 -0700

 Hello everyone this is meteorite related....well at least meteorite
or meteorwrong related. I have a woman who is very desperate for some
information and help identifying a couple hundred pounds of suspected
iron meteorites. She has seen a jeweler, and some rock guys in
Quartzite. With positive results : ) She is about 1 hour east of San
Diego and is willing to travel to meet with you. If someone who is
fairly close to her could offer an experienced opinion, I could give
you her contact information, off list thanks
--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com