[meteorite-list] final pics and tucson report

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:22:32 -0800

Hi Jason,
        Thanks for pointing the way. IF you copy/paste you can get there
Using the minutia of information Steve has at the bottom. A true "Link,"
However, is one on which you can click and have the web page immediately
Open automatically. It includes the http:// at the beginning.
        Again, thanks for pointing out the long way to get there - at least
It does get you there.
        Why weren't you in Tucson? Nothing serious, I hope.
        Best wishes, Michael

on 2/12/08 9:44 AM, Jason Utas at meteoritekid at gmail.com wrote:

> Bob,
> On the bottom of his message -
>
> Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
> The Asteroid Belt!
> --->Chicagometeorites.net<---
> Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999
> Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites
>
> ...it does work.
> Jason
>
> On Feb 12, 2008 6:39 AM, <bobe5531 at comcast.net> wrote:
>> Steve,
>> As a courtesy to the rest of us, please have someone help you master the art
>> of copying and pasting links.
>> That would be really convenient.
>> Nice seeing you at the show

Jesus was killed by a "stress position."
In the US it is now "legal" to place
People in a "stress position." (sometimes,
Done for days - as well as repeated drowning
& revival, refrigeration and boxes that
Do not allow sitting, standing or lying down).
No trial, no lawyer, just torture....for months
Or years. You can thank King George, our
complacent Senate and our willing citizenry.
        Didn't we used to be "the good guys?"
Michael Blood

Stop Torture here: http://www.tearitdown.org/?tr=y&auid=3159452

Feed the hungry HERE: http://www.freerice.com/