[meteorite-list] AD: 684 Grams of Auctions Ending Tonight

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:38:09 -0800

Hi All,

I've got 6 auctions ending tonight with a total of 684 grams of
material including some nice fusion crusted pieces, a BIG 225.9 gram
piece with crust, 4 Lots, one of which is all sliced pieces, 1 end
cut and a half slice as well. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreel3orn

I've also got about 900+ grams of NWA 869 whole individuals most of
them with very nice fusion crust. The NWA 869 is a very nice
meteorite with HUGE chondrules and is absolutely beautiful when
sliced and polished. These 869s have been hand picked out of many
many kilos of specimens 869s. Some are FULLY CRUSTED, most with only
minor and insignificant blemishes. They will be "priced to move" if
anyone wants a chance at them before I put them up for sale. Once I
put them on my site the price will be set at no less than .60/gram
with some really nice fully crusted individuals for $1/g. Email me
for a price if you're interested in the whole lot. I'll email photos
upon request.

I also have over a kilo of NWA 4300 H5 S2 W3 available. I'm moving
this fast at only $299 for the whole lot of 1187 grams total
weight. Lots of BIG pieces between 120-225 grams and some small
pieces. Here's the MetBul Data Link:
http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/index.php?sea=NWA+4300&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&phot=&snew=0&pnt=no&code=44898

Email me for photos of the lots.

Eric