[meteorite-list] Keith's Tucson Meteorite of the Day

From: Jan Bartels <jan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 00:13:35 +0100 (CET)

Listoids,

With very few comments here on the list I also feel the need to respond to
this "cube" story.

It doesn't matter how many slices are added for sale of Cape York,
collectors always love them and pay plenty bucks for them. Now we start
nagging about a cube......?
If this sucker would also be sliced up we probably again will oooeehh and
aaahh about the beauty of them.
Now for those folks....just look at it as a very thick slice....Happy again?

Look, I'm frustrated also for not making it to Tucson this year but at
least I still have a life....(can't believe I really said that)

Have a good on you all. Especially for all the jerks who made it to
Tucson, aaaarrrgggrrr..

Best,
Jan Bartels
www.heavenlybodies.nl