[meteorite-list] bernd's babbs mill

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:30:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi again list.I must say,that is one good looking
little iron.I like the etch on the babbs mill.Well I
took his advice and bought 1 of the 3 mike had left to
add to my collection.Also mike cottingham has put out
some pretty amazing stuff the last few weeks.I was
looking thru his ebay store when I noticed he had just
put up a 3.4 gram slice of JARALITO,mexico.GONE!I love
buy it now.You just have to quick on these rarities.

               steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      Chicagometeorites.net