[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites USA New Years Sale - Day 1

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:08:29 -0800

Hi Everyone,

14 Day Sale!

Over the next 14 days I will be listing meteorites from my collection,
and some other special deals until New Years Day at SUPER LOW prices.
There will be more meteorites added to this page every day until the
31st, then on the 1st I'm removing everything from the Meteorite Sale
page. If you miss it you miss it. I will not be listing these items at
these prices again. Everything is going on sale, ALL meteorites I have
except for a few from my personal collection will be sold!

As promised here's the first two additions to my new years sale.
Starting it off right check out these 2 beautiful sliced pieces ( 110.2
grams total ) of the famous Brenham Pallasite.

Here's the meteorite for Day 1.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale.htm

What are you waiting for? Get on my sale list to stay updated on this
sale! http://www.meteoritesusa.com/newsletter/

Don't wait until tomorrow, or the next day for this, if you do it will
be too late.

I'll be shipping these items as soon as payment is received. Shipping
inside the USA is only $5 up to 1000 grams. International customers
please contact me via email for shipping quote. Delivery inside the USA
is only 3-5 business days.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA