[meteorite-list] 4tf Meteorite Silver Coin with Pultusk

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 02:15:42 +0100

Hi
I dont see any official announcement so with pleasure :) I announce
4th Meteorite Silver Coin with real Pultusk Meteorite slice.

I must say that this was the most crazy work I have ever do with meteorites.
Whole 733g Pultusk meteorite specimen was completly cut into 5x5mm slices
(except two 50g
endpieces). Near 3000 slices! This was big luck that new Pultusk's was found
recently becouse without this material we can't do this coin. I think there
dont exist enough old Pultusk on market that could be purchased and cut.
Ofcourse this could be also big waste of old and rare material.

Soo, if You are interested I have lots of new Pultusk silver coins for sale
in special price for list members.
105$ or 75euro with shipping worldwide. Only here , only now !
Photos and more info http://www.polandmet.com/

=======================================

I have also some new specimens for sale.
CHINGA, 498grams complete specimen with natural surface, not sandblasted!
MONT DIEU , ung-iron full slice
BRAHIN pallasite slice
SEYMCHAN endpiece
More details on my page http://www.polandmet.com

Also there is few more specimens not listed on my page.
Micromount of OURIQUE H4 and JOHNSTOWN pallasite and four specimens of
NORTON COUNTY (also with white crust) including nice 0.8 gram specimen with
polished surface.
Photos of request.

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)meteorite.pl