[meteorite-list] Thank you for the I.M.C.A. discussion

From: m42protosun at aol.com <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:48:46 -0500

Hello lists,
thank you for the very wide discussion, which I could stimulate.
It are the greenhorns, the newcomer who purchase the most metwrongs.
But never an IMCA member should sell this shit. He should carry out the
code of ethics.
We all do mistakes but if someone do a mistake as an IMCA member
selling unintended a metwrong to newcomers (and all other) he should
iimmediately correct the deal if the customer can prove the assertion
of wrongness.
It is dishonorable to start an act of defensiveness and to bombard the
new collector with allegations that he is not a professional person and
has to stop talking.
I did not know whether the IMCA has in the past suspended dishonorable
member, but I think it is time to start. Otherwise this association
will lost reputation.

Uwe, who had bought from 2 IMCA member Mekong iron as Nantan.