[meteorite-list] AD - Crusted Zagami, L3 Conglomerate

From: al mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:26:05 -0500

Greetings,

Since bob has sent this to the list, I will reply. One item you have
misrepresented is Plymouth, Indiana. The buyer of that has contacted you
many times trying to get their money back and has never had any success and
he has tried hard. This buyer contacted me to thank me for my post and tell
me about his fruitless efforts with you. There have been questions about a
great number of your other items and the pedigree. Some of which you said
you purchased as an exchange from a university but they say they never had
contact with you.

Your criminal behavior is a problem for the whole collecting and selling
meteorite community. If you could offer up proof where your items of
question came from then it might give you some of your reputation back.
However in your email you mention that you don't have to let anyone know
where you get your items from. To me, that tells a lot about you.
Serious problems like this need to be brought out in the open and people
warned.

I agree with Dave Gheesling, Art, please remove the trash from the list.

--AL Mitterling