[meteorite-list] NEW Olivine Diogenite - NWA 4223 - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:51:35 -0500

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for the clarification. If I read correctly, I should be stating
"Officially Approved classification submitted in the Meteoritical Bulletin"?

My main point was that the science was done on NWA 4223, and that it is an
approved classification. So, if anyone is interested in a great meteorite,
NWA 4223 may be the one!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe