[meteorite-list] AD SALE Estherville Meteorite on ebay for Sale 31.0 grams very nice membrane box included.. ends Today Sunday December 7. 2008 18:33:41 Pacific time

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:34:06 -0800

Hello list members,

I hope everyone is having a Great weekend!

I have a very nice Estherville with beautiful metal and a matrix of olivine
that ends Today Sunday Dec-07-08 20:50:45 PST Pacific time.

I've knocked the starting price down several times.

It comes with a great looking clear membrane display box and I'm paying for
the shipping by USPS Priority mail anywhere in the US.
Normal shipping rates apply outside the US.
Shortcut to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280290626570&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

I'm putting up more meteorites on ebay over the next few days.

Thanks for looking.

Brian Cox

searchingforfun on ebay

IMCA # 6387