[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Sandpaper *Super Deal*

From: mexicodoug at aim.com <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:37:42 -0500

Dear List,

In the spirit of getting to a mirror finish for 2008:

1 set: $ 6.99 US domestic postage paid !!!
2 sets: $11.99 US domestic postage paid !!!
3 sets: $15.99 US domestic postage paid !!!
4 sets: $19.49 US domestic postage paid !!!

Paypal to my email address.

Each set contains:

one 100 grit 9"x11" sheet
one 220 grit 9"x11" sheet
one 400 grit 9"x11" sheet
one 600 grit 9"x11" sheet
one 800 grit 9"x11" sheet
one 1200 grit 9"x11" sheet

They are European-made carbide (wet/dry) great quality sand paper for
the collector who loves caring for meteorites and giving them your own
shine so bright, to make any Nakhla dog salivate. I will ship these
from the USA.

International ask me for a postage quote (probably $2-$3 per set).

Perfect to create a variety of nice finishes
-Stony meteorites
-Mesosiderites
-(even) Iron meteorites

Professional results
Mirror-finished chondrites and achondrites slices.
Preparation for the surface to be etched.
Not difficult or time consuming for one piece.
Great at home for modest to moderate needs.
Clean material for a nickel test without wasting too much metal.
Great in the field to window a specimen.
Why buy, dirty a flat lap? better to pay as you go first.
Save dirtying a saw on appropriately shaped pieces with slice or end
cut potential :)
Can cut to fit small power sanders if you are out of elbow grease.
Useful to polish gravel dings in the paint of your meteorite-hunting
Ferrari.

The offer can't be beat.
Best wishes and Great Health,
Doug