[meteorite-list] Tom Phillips Art

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:29:28 -0700

Hi Mike,

I set these up for Tom. These prints are pretty small (13" x 16"). We
have not tried any of the larger print set ups yet. If you find the
image you like and Tom can forward me the full resolution file I'll
create the larger print on cafepress. The markup over cost is $2.00
which helps cover the yearly expense of having a cafepress shop like this.

Just wanted to get this out quickly before you spent any $$$$ :-)

Paul