[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - April 15, 2008

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:50:28 EDT

Hi Martin! Thanks

My understanding is the bubbles are actually trapped solar wind and what
ever is in solar wind would be contained.

I think Dr. Irving is planning some more microprobe work on this slide.
Perhaps that is something he is still looking at?

I wanted to thank Mike on the list as well. The Rocks from Space Picture of
the Day has become a real "Standard" to us meteorite fans and this
particular day was extra work for Mike. He set it up so you can click on any image to
bring up a larger size.

Well done Mike!

In a message dated 4/15/2008 8:34:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,