[meteorite-list] what is the most primitve meteorite? or do we even know?

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:47:39 -0600

Hi All,

Here's a link to Eric's site stating Vigarano as the (consistently)
oldest meteorite.

Maybe Eric can shed more light on his statement.

http://www.star-bits.com/VIGARANO.htm

If interested, here is a Meteorite Times article addressing my 61g
Vigarano slice and its acquisition.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2005/August/Accretion_Desk.htm

Cheers,

Martin